SETE 2018 Call for Workshops
Last Update : May 13, 2018
The SETE 2018 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference (ICWL 2018).
The purpose of a workshop is to provide participants with the opportunity to present and discuss novel research ideas related
to active and emerging topics in symposium on emerging technologies for education.
The workshop organizers will be responsible for setting up the workshop website, coordinating the review process and collecting the camera ready papers.
Workshop authors are required to have a full registration to the main conference.
Based on last years' tradition, we will publish accepted workshop papers in a separate post-proceedings volume in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Researchers from academia and industry are invited to take this opportunity and submit workshop proposals on hot topics in the scope of the conference.
All proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by the SETE 2018 organizing committee.
Call for Workshop Proposals
Call for SETE 2018 Workshop Proposals
Call for The 2nd International Symposium on User Modeling and Language Learning (UMLL)
Call for International Workshop on Educational Technology for Language and Translation Learning (ETLTL)
Workshop proposals requirements
Workshop proposals should be no longer than 4 pages and should include the following information:
- Workshop title
- Names, affiliations, and a short bio of the organizers (we encourage international teams of organizers from different institutions)
A description of the workshop:
- Workshop topic
- Relevance of the workshop to the conference
- Target audience: who might be interested in the workshop and why
- Expected number of participants
- Goals and format (oral presentations, posters, discussion groups, etc.)
A draft of the workshop's call for papers:
- A list of specific topics of interest
- Important dates
- URL of site to host the workshop
- Preliminary list of the Program Committee members with their affiliation
- A description of the paper reviewing and selection process
- Expected duration of the workshop (half day or full day)
Workshop proposals submission
Please email your proposal as a PDF attachment directly to the workshop co-chair:
Dr. Tianyong (Tony) Hao
Workshop proposal submission deadline:
March 1, 2018       March 15c, 2018
Notification of workshop acceptance:
March 7, 2018       March 22, 2018
Workshop paper notification: May 31, 2018
Workshop Camera ready and related full registration: June 15, 2018
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Tony Hao)